mr p and i had our november date night friday night, and this is how it went:
1. come home and put date night clothes on.
2. take the train to manhattan.
3. enjoy pre-dinner truffle-cheddar pretzels from sigmund's at broadway bites.
4. walk through midtown hand-in-hand.
5. get to tabata ramen, take a seat at the "bar".
6. order drinks, appetizers, and ramen.
7. scarf down delicious pickles, spring rolls, tonkatsu ramen and black sesame ramen.
8. walk hand-in-hand around midtown manhattan.
9. take the train home.
10. put on pj's and relax.
a night just the two of us.
why can't every night be date night?
cheers, my friends.
p.s. took a stroll through "the" macy's. sometimes i like to just go all the way up the escalator and all the way down just so i can ride the old wooden escalator. i'm a child, i know, don't judge.