the date doesn't have to be dinner or food related at all, but often times it does (look who we're talking about here). we're 6 months into this "resolution" and going strong! it's exciting to find something to do, new restaurants to try... after all, we live in a pretty awesome place... it's not a place to be a homebody!!
in case you missed them, a recap of each date is listed below.
(December Christmas Eve Date)
here's the breakdown of what we've done so far:
- October Date - Sunday Brunch at Talde in Park Slope Brooklyn, followed by an afternoon stroll through the shops and markets in the area and a pit stop at a Chinese restaurant supply store in Chinatown Manhattan.
- November Date - Friday Night date at Tabata Ramen in Hell's Kitchen and a stroll through Broadway Bites food market.
- December Date - Christmas Eve ice skating at Newport Skates and Taco Tuesday ($8 for 6 mini tacos! so good!) at Orale in downtown Jersey City.
- January Date - Weeknight dinner at Union Republic
- February Date - Williamsburg Brooklyn Saturday afternoon adventure to O Live, Bia, Milk Bar, and Barcade.
- March "Date" - Saturday afternoon matinee at the Metropolitan Opera at Lincoln Center (and then he proposed!!! best date EVER!)
i'm positive i can not, but i'm positive i can make the next one at least fun and exciting none the less :)
p.s. follow on facebook for the latest updates ;)