- hanging with friends at sapthagiri in india square in jersey city
- fancy not-easter dinner for 2 on easter. friends who were supposed to join got sick and couldn't make it. though we missed their company, we're not complaining about the leftovers ;)
- flowers for our dinner for 2 from p&k
- hung did a good job practicing for future kiddos.
- leftover biryani from sapthagiri on friday turned into biryani fried rice with eggs. 5-minute schmancy breakfast.
- the newest furniture purchase for the home. sometimes you get lucky on craigslist.
- a good hair day with girl bangs. i've tried everyday since to make them look that good and it just doesn't happen.
- craspedia billy balls from hung. who cares if they are leftovers from the weekly flower arrangements at work, they look PERFECT at the apartment entrance :)
- someone got a special treat from the barber.
- you know you really love the city life when you have that many windows that can see into your apartment and you don't care.
- "cleaning out the freezer" (so I can fill it up again when milk sugar love opens)
- it won't look like a chair collection when we get our new sofa and get rid of lots of those chairs!